- 1998 Mr. Pradeep Katariya formed proprietor company in a small place of 500 sq.feet with one employee.
- 1999 First Mechanical FFS with cup filler was installed successfully.
- 2000 Factory shifted to a little bigger place & First Mechanical FFS with Auger Filler was developed & installed successfully.
- 2003 First exhibition attended. Intelpack-2003 demo of Smart-ex with 12 sq.mtr. Space.
- 2004 Company got registered as Pvt. Ltd. in ROC India.
- 2005 Development started for Kawach brand packing machines for high speeds up to 120 pouches/min. All machines got approved by the Department of Legal Metrology & Standard of Weight & Measures.
- 2006 First Kawach (Pneumatic) with servo auger filler was developed and installed successfully. First exports of two Smart-ex machines to South America.
- 2007 Kawach with multihead weigh filler for snacks industry was successfully developed and installed.
- 2008 Became an ISO 9001-2008.
- 2009 First pick fill seal machine with multihead weigher was successfully installed
- 2011 Implemented SAP and from 1st April, 2011. It was the first company in packaging industries to implement SAP. Joined hands with VELTEKO, Czech republic for representing them in India and Neighbouring Countries for their versatile & high speed packaging Machines.
- 2012 Launch of India’s first continuous motion machine CONTIBAG at Pack-ex-2012 on 12th September 2012.
- 2014 Exhibited in first time in Interpack 2014. 8th May to 14th May 2014 Appreciated & recognized by many European company for machines displayed. Join hands with Cavanna packaging group Italy for representation for 5 countries for their entire solutions for Biscuit, Bakery ,chocolate lines etc. Lunch of KAWACH Twin 150 with the speed of 110 x 2 = 220 packs/min & installed successfully in spice and snacks industry for small sachets.
- 2015 Factory shifted at chakan which is fulfilled with all facility, big Infrastructure and advance technology of machinery, etc
- 2016 Successfully launch and Installed 4th Version Of Kawach 700 & Kawach 900 Baggers.
- 2017 Modernization of Factory by Installing VMC & CNC machine for fast production and implementation. Joined hands with GPM,TURKEY for representing them in India and Neighbouring Countries for their case packaging Machines.
- 2018 Started implementation of IOT functionalities in all models of machine. Started using Industrial PC control technology against earlier PLC and motion control technology.
- 2019 Successfully installed CONTIBAG with auger filler and with secondary packaging system at reputed Spices manufacturing company at 110packs/min for 50g. Successfully developed and installed Vertical packaging machine for Quad bag. Successfully developed label application system on vertical packaging machines. Implemented in kawach series machines and MTL-400 4SS machine.
- 2020 Successfully developed and installed vertical packaging machine for 4 side seal with zipper applicator.
- 2021 Installed new VMC machines to increase the production capacity. Installed new laser cutting and CNC bending machine to increase production capacity.
- 2022 Increased the area of Assembly floor by another 10000 sq. feet to increase the production capacity.
Founder of Saurabh Flexipack Systems Pvt. Ltd.
A graduate in mechanical engineering, Mr.Pradeep R. Katariya founded the company in 1998 and now after the completion of 15 years, at the age of 37, he is leading the company as a passionate team leader with a belief in team building by proper training and communication. He always believes in being ahead of the time and providing advanced solution in packaging.
Mr. Pradeep R. Katariya - Managing Director
Always a futuristic approach to design & manufacture more advanced packaging Machines.
To offer cost-effective, low maintenance and performance driven machinery.
To provide every possible solution of packaging technology through research and development.
- The quality of our machines is proved after years in production.
- We only promise, what we are able to achieve.
- Development of our machines is intensive and systematically planned.
- Vertical packaging machines of SAURABH are considered to be one of the most technologically advanced machines in the market.
- We place emphasis on very high frame solidity and chosing quality materials.
- For production of important components are used special materials and manufacturing processes.
- We mainly use components from the world’s most prestigious manufacturers.
- By using modern communication methods like ETHERCAT we simplified electrical installation inside machines which allowed us to decrease number of wired connections resulting in increasing the reliability and simplifying of service