Terms and conditions – Online Transaction
These terms and conditions control your use of this website ( Saurabh Flexipack Systems Pvt. Ltd.) In these Terms and Conditions, “Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.” ‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our website is free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our services, but there is no obligation to do so.
- We are not responsible and not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
- When you transact on the Saurabh Flexipack Systems Pvt. Ltd. website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
- To make a transaction on Saurabh Flexipack Systems Pvt. Ltd. website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- A list of products required for machines is shown on website with its description, technical specification and prices.
- A booking or order can consist of either a single or multiple quantity or a combination of products and its quantity .
- When you make a booking, you must pay the full amount along with courier or transportation charges, shipping charges for the products. Please read our refundable policy carefully.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts(if any).
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
Warranty On Product Sales Through Our Website
One month from the date of receipt of products only. Suppliers warranties will be pass on to you in case of bought out items like electrical and electronic parts.
During Warranty Period, Should Any Defect Be Found In products during Normal Use And Proper Handling In Accordance With Our Maintenance And Operation Manuals And Other Instructions Applicable To parts and products, We Will Repair Or, At Our Option, Replace Free Of Charge All Parts (Parts Cost Only) That Prove To Be Defect In Manufacture Within A Period Of one Months From The Date Of delivery at your place.
Compnay Will Replace Or Repair Defective Parts At Their Works Or At Site. Product Warranty Operates on ‘Return To Base’ Principle.
Company is not Liable For Any Eventual Damages Of Parts Arising Out Because Of Non-Use, Improper Storage, Mis-Handling, Cannibalizing Of Parts And Climatic Condition.
Company Undertakes No Liability In The Matter Of Consequential Loss Or Damages Caused Due To Failure Of Parts, Delay In Any, At The Repairing Workshop Or Site In Carrying Out Repairs To parts Shall Not Be The Ground.
For Extending The Warranty Period, Nor Shall It Give Any Right To you For Claiming Any Compensation For Damages.
Company Reserves The Right Either To Repair Or Replace The Defective Parts, Where The Defective Part Can Be Replaced By Part Of Alternative Brands Which Are Normally Used By company In Course Of Manufacturing.
Warranty Is Not Applicable To :
1.Rubber Parts Like Seal Kits Of Cylinders, Gaskets, Packing’s, Bellow, Pneumatics Pipes, Parts Made Of Plastics, PVC, Glass Etc.
2.Parts Of Machines Those Have Been Subjected To Mishandling, & Improper Maintenance. (Please Refer The Instruction In The Operation And Maintenance Manual).
3.Wear & Tear Due To Non Compliance Of Normal Operations Like Cleaning, Lubrication Of Moving Parts And Required Setting Of Machine As Given I O & M Manual. Damages Resulting From Lack Of Preventive And Periodic Maintenance As Mentioned In The Manual
4.Electrical Items Like Bulbs, Fuses MCB, Contactors, Transformer, Coils, Heaters, Temp Controllers Thermocouples, Sensors, Electronic Cards, Motors, HMI,PLC, Drives Etc. (Other Than The Supplier’s Warranty If Any).
5.Failure Of Electronic Controls, Cards Due To Supply Voltage And Frequency Problem, Mishandling And Repairs By Un-Authorized Person/ Agency.
6.Modification And Conversion Done By you in part or products Without Authorization of company.
7.Damage Caused By Force Major Such As Earthquake, Fires, Floods, Thunder, Riots Etc.And Other Causes Beyond Our Control
8.Damage Caused From The Use Of products and parts Under Extraordinary Operating Conditions, Such As Or Under Inappropriate Environments Such As Excessively High Or Low Ambient Temperatures, Highly Humid Or Dusty Atmosphere
9.Any Consequential Damage Attributed To Primary Defects, Which Have Been Left Unattended Or Ignored.
10.Damage of supplied product Resulting From Misuse Or Improper Or Inadvertent Operation Or Handling Of Machines
11.Damage Or Defect Caused By Machine Malfunctions From Incorrect Voltage, Frequency Exceeding Tolerance Limits Specified In Our Maintenance And Operation Manuals.
12.Any Damage Or Defects Of Machines Resold, Loaned, Or Relocated To A Third Party Without Return Notice To MANUFACTURER And MANUFACTURER’S Written Approval.
THERE WILL BE NO ANY WARRANTY OR GUARRANTY ON SERVICES PROVIDED.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd. unless agreed to by Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd in writing.
Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Saurabh Flexipack Systems P Ltd reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, raw material price change providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of products sold on
Proprietary Use of products sold on Saurabh Flexipack Systems Pvt. Ltd. The products which are available for sale are exclusively and proprietarily used for the machines manufactured by COMPANY and there will be no any responsibility to match or fit in any other make or competitors machines.
Buyer should check all technical parameters, machine model and parts selected well before going for payment option.