There’s a high demand for a good flour packaging machine in India as flours, spices, ready mixes, and powdered products constitute a huge part of FMCG products. Flour products are some of the hardest products to package. Apart from the packaging needing to be airtight, the quality of the packaging also needs to be high so the flour and powder products inside remain proper. Therefore, companies need to invest in good packaging machines if they want their products to do well in the market, and reach the customers in the right form.
Airtight Packaging - Many powder products need to be packed in an airtight pack. Even if a little air enters the pack, the flour will become lumpy and the product will get spoiled. Airtight packaging also makes it easier for the products to be transported from one location to another without compromising the quality of the product.
- Can pack at an incredible speed of 120 bags per minute thanks to the CPU motion control technology.
- Even at a high speed, by attaching a Servo Auger filler, you can pack the products at an accurate weight.
- When the Kawach 900 runs out of material or when there is no film, it stops on its own avoiding any damage to the machine.
- The machine can be connected to the internet making operations, tracking, and monitoring of the machine simpler, and more convenient.
- Kawach 900 also has an inbuilt diagnosis system that can find faults within and alert you. It is quite affordable and easy to maintain.
The Kawach 900 is the best packaging machine in India and is packed with many features. To know more, get in touch with Saurabh Flexipacks today!